Q: How to easily convert PDF into interactive 3D eBook?
A: 3D PageFlip Standard/Professional will help you to build stunning digital eBooks without any flash knowledge or programming skills.
You just need follow steps below to create your style eBooks within minutes:
1. Import PDF file: Click the "Import PDF" icon to enter into Import PDF interface, choose PDF file from your computer, you can also define page import quality and output size;
2. Define settings and page layout for eBooks, such as Book Template, Logo, Language, Detail Info and Background, click "Apply Change" icon at last;
3. Start convert: Click "Convert to 3D Book" icon to enter Output interface, choose Output Type from HTML, ZIP, EXE, 3DP based on your publish requirement.
HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online;
Zip allows you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer;
EXE is standalone format for you to view the eBook without other files running together.
3DP allows you read book in 3D PageFlip Reader and is convenient to share via email.
4. Upload online directly: Click "Upload Online", create an account if you are a new user, then upload flipbook directly to our 3DPageFlip Server. This option is suitable for the one who have no personal website.
If you want to upload flipbook to your own website, you can take this FAQ as reference to upload flipbook on your website.
After publishing, you will get your 3D eBook as below image shows:
Very stunning and beautiful presentation to show your clients or friends, isn't it?
- 3D PageFlip Professional
- 3D PageFlip Standard
- 3D PageFlip Pro for Mac
- 3D PageFlip for PowerPoint
- 3D PageFlip for Image
You May Like