Q: May the Flash Maker Batch Convert All Files into One Flipbook?
A: If you have different related PDF files, convert all the files into one flipbook, would be nice for you to tidy up all files, and it would be a much better way to preserve the files.
All you have to do in the batch conversion just import all files and give a right mark to the merge into one flipbooks option.
1. Choose batch conversion mode in the flash maker;
2. Import all PDF files into the software;
3. Set the output format, if you need, you can also set the importation demands;
4. Mark the "Merge all PDF files to one" option;
5. Click convert to start the flipbook batch conversion.
All files you have imported should be in the same format.
- 3D PageFlip Professional
- 3D PageFlip Standard
- 3D PageFlip Pro for Mac
- 3D PageFlip for PowerPoint
- 3D PageFlip for Image
You May Like