Q: How to Use Google Analytics in Flippage Books?
A: The Google Analytics is a wonderful tool from Google, and it can be used to check the popularity of your flippage books.
When users has finished the setting of the flippage book, in the last step, he/ she may insert the Google Analytics, so that more messages from readers would be followed and reported to the writer.
1. Open the 3D PageFlip Standard;
2. Import file to the software;
3. Set all options by your willing;
4. Find Google Analytics ID option in the last of the design panel options;
5. Write in your Google Analytics Account and press "Enter" on keyboard;
6. Finally click "Apply Change" on the frame. So you have a track on your flippage books;
- 3D PageFlip Professional
- 3D PageFlip Standard
- 3D PageFlip Pro for Mac
- 3D PageFlip for PowerPoint
- 3D PageFlip for Image
You May Like