Q: How to Convert PDF, Office and RTF Files into 3D Flipping Books?
A: In the 3D PageFlip Standard, it is no longer the single format supporting converter, but it supports multiple types of original documents.
When you want a 3D flipping book, you can import PDF, Office and RTF files to the 3D software, and so you have amazing 3D flipping books.
In the single conversion:
1. Click "import Files" on the frame;
2. Click "Browser" to choose position and files;
3. Choose the a type of file that you will import;
4. Doble clik to import or firstly click the chosen file and then secondly cilck "Open" to imort the file.
In the batch conversion:
Choose multiple files and then convert all supported and imported files in one time, and the files will turn to be 3D flipping books one by one.
- 3D PageFlip Professional
- 3D PageFlip Standard
- 3D PageFlip Pro for Mac
- 3D PageFlip for PowerPoint
- 3D PageFlip for Image
You May Like