How to change the background in Panoramic Template with your own panoramic images
Q : I have some 360 degree panoramic images that I could use as backgrounds in the Panoramic template. Is it it possible to do this - this would be fantastic.
360 degree panoramic background is one of the powerful features that 3D PageFlip flip book maker has. Like Google Street View, along with changing the book angle, the panoramic background changes for reader to view every angle of background (panoramic example).
Though there is no built-in option for users to replace the panoramic background with their own images, still there is a easy way to do this, and you can do it as following steps:
1. Run your 3D PageFlip software and import your document;
2. Choose a Panoramic template for your flipbook project and publish the flip book in html type;
3. Go to the output folder, and open folder "files -> backgroundpic";
4. Rename your own panoramic images and replace the images in folder "backgroundpic".
After the above steps, the panoramic background has been replaced and you can run your flipbook to view now.
- 3D PageFlip Professional
- 3D PageFlip Standard
- 3D PageFlip Pro for Mac
- 3D PageFlip for PowerPoint
- 3D PageFlip for Image
You May Like