Q: How Can Users Alter Page Thickness for Flipping Books?
A: The different pages of PDF files will be converted into different pages number page turning flipping books. Well, the page thickness of the flipping books can be set by users of the page flipping software.
With the setting of page thickness, you do not need to worry about the PDF files with lots of pages, the much page can be set to thinner one. If you have not that much pages, it also can turn your flipping book into thicker one.
1. Import PDF file into the page flipping book software;
2. Find the page thickness setting in the design panel;
3. If you choose "none" the flipping book would be as the thickness of itself;
4. Other four choices can change the thickness without changing your flipping book content.
- 3D PageFlip Professional
- 3D PageFlip Standard
- 3D PageFlip Pro for Mac
- 3D PageFlip for PowerPoint
- 3D PageFlip for Image
You May Like